Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm Alive, and Well, and Lately in Helsinki!

I am sitting here in Helsinki, Finland. It is a gorgeous fine day and I was inspired to write a blog again after a span of time that just flew by with events.

First of all thank you to all those that expressed concern over my "disappearing":) The last month has been somewhat of a doozy and to be honest my blog went on the back burner. Sad but true. Consider this my "restart" and let me full you in:

- We left Norway after a month and a half of sailing back and forth from there to Dover, England. I love Norway but I am happy to see some new places. Going to the same places over and over again was threatening to make Norway seem like "Bore-way" ( corney I know). In the Baltic now then to the Mediterranean... Finally!

- My boyfriend Joe and I broke up. This is also a sad thing but truly a something that I feel was better for both of us because of the distance. At least I know there are really great guys out there because Joe was defiantly one if them.

- I also decided that I like doing this and would like to continue to keep traveling...so my hat is on the table for upcoming contracts. I might already have something but I am not going to say too much here because I don't want to jinx it:)

- Went back to St Petersburg and it was just as awesome as the first time I went to study there with the O'Neill. Made me really nostalgic none the less for my NTI friends. Love you guys!

- my best friend Danielle is officially visiting me in September 9th-24rd and we are going to take Italy and Greece by storm. If Greece thinks it has problems now...they better watch out.

- Lastly, I am in a pretty good place. Feeling like I've found a sort of niche that has everything I like. Singing, traveling, sun, fun times, getting paid, and a new experience where ever you turn. Plus, I am making some pretty good friends.

So lastly, Hello again:) I'll post a smattering of pics tonight.

Also, yesterday was my official half way point. Weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT IS HAPPENING MY LOVE!!! So glad you're back to blogging =)

Xavier said...

Yay, you're back on! Sounds like a super eventful month both good and bad, but happy to hear you seem overall really happy! Pictures look amazing per usual. I'm on my way to LA for a few days for work so I'll finally get to see a bit of California :) keep up the blogs!