Saturday, March 24, 2012

Holding Tigers in Costa Maya and the Opening of Our Last Show, Encore!


Me holding a baby tiger in Costa Maya!!
First Dress in Encore!

Some, NOT ALL, my jewelry in Encore!



First of all, let me say that opening our last show last night was wonderful.  It is also my feature show because the whole show is Ryan and I singing classical duets and solos all night with me wearing the most gorgeous dresses.  We got a standing ovation both times and, for what it’s worth, people who have taken the cruise before many times and had seen other casts do it said “it was the best Encore! they had seen.”  It was a fun and fabulous show and I can’t wait to do all the shows for my grandparents (Ed and Jarmila Moore) who are getting on the boat tomorrow.  They are staying this one last week while we are here in the Caribbean.  Then it is off to Europe!!!  Woo hoo!
 



Secondly, I HELD A BABY TIGER YESTERDAY!!!  We were in Costa Maya, Mexico yesterday and I really didn’t get too much time since we had our opening that night so we had some lunch and shopped around a little bit and stumbled upon a baby tiger (WHAT?!) that you could hold and all the proceeds went to a cub refuge in Mexico.  I have to tell you I was shaking I was so excited to hold this little cutie.  Her name was Sophie and she had the biggest brown eyes and her paws were almost as big as my hands already!!  Whoa!  She was also extremely sweaty but it was well worth being soaked in tiger sweat.  I seriously have been telling everyone because that made my last two weeks so far!!

Costa Maya, Mexico

Madeline and me looking for food!



Sohpie
I just can’t believe that we have only one more week here in the Caribbean and then we are at sea for 13 days with a small stop in Bermuda.  That’s going to be a long time to be on a ship and supposedly the seas get realllly rocky.  I’m gonna have to find a hobby for those days.

No comments: