Saturday, March 3, 2012

Welcome!

Sunset while running on Venice Beach, Los Angeles
Hello Everyone!!

I am still here in Los Angeles for rehearsals getting ready for review week.  I hear it is going to be intense but only one more week before heading out to the boat! :)

In order for my family and friends know where I am and what I am doing these coming months...this is where I am going to try to post stories, updates, and pictures during my time out at sea on the cruise ship MS Ryndam.  Feel free to check out all the other info I put up about the ship, the shows, and my itinerary with the links above.  I am going to start posting very soon.  

Make sure to put your email in under "Follow By Email" on the right if you would rather get automatic email versions of my posts.

You will be hearing from me soon!!


Candice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candace, this is Dave Cooper - Alaska dinner theatre vet, former cruise shipper, and friend of Rachel Tyler. Your blog is great, and makes my wife and me miss the ol' cruising days.

We went to many of the same ports you're headed to in the next few months. If there is any way possible for you to get the day off in port while you're in Flam Norway, the most amazing experience it to take the train to Myrdal, then hike or mountain-bike the gravel road back down to Flåm. It's 2-3 hours of fun, easy downhill riding on a bike, and you will be treated to some of the most spectacular mountain views in the world. The ship will dock about 200 yards from a place that rents the bikes. You take the train up up up, picnic for lunch, and be amazed.

If you're looking for other awesome stuff to do, check out the Rick Steves guide books. We followed these to the letter, and saw some of the most unusual, local flavored stuff in every port.

Good luck, and post some photos when you're on that bike ride!

dc
www.davidacooper.com