Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 2- Rehearsing in Key West

Key West
Today was another busy day of rehearsing our second show BOB MACKEY'S BROADWAY. Luckily we do not actually perform this show until tomorrow so we can actually get some rest:) This show is going to be gorgeous! As soon as I get some of the pictures I will be posting them. The dresses are unbelievable and there are a few that cost over $10,000!!!

On the other hand, It is 3am in the morning and I am really just settling in after our last rehearsal of the day which started at midnight. We have the craziest hours this week because the theatre still has to be used for events so that leaves us rehearsing through the night and, sadly, we weren't able to get off because of rehearsal but our next port is Falmouth, Jamaica and sine they are rehearsing the boys show all the girls get to have a girl day in Jamaica on Wednesday! I am OK with that:) I also did manage to get one picture of the beautiful color of the ocean here in Key West.

As far as getting used to the ship I
finding out that I DO NOT get sea sick. Woo hoooo! I'm one of the lucky ones. This morning it was pretty rocky and the ebb and flow of the ship made me feel like I was in a "fun house." Good thing I like things like that:) My room is also coming together. Finally got unpacked just now. Here are a few picks! One is of the room from the door, one is from the bed, and one is of my incredibly spacious bathroom;) at least the shower works well.

I am hoping that I will have more time to tomorrow to actually start taking pictures of the interior of the ship but until then. It is time for me to sleep.

More to come!

Candice