Sunday, April 1, 2012

 As promised here are the pictures from my grandparents visit.  I am sure I will be getting more from them as soon as they get home to North Carolina.  We had a blast! 
Grandma and I in front of the famous Hogsbreath Saloon, Key West

Our historical trolley ride in Key West.  I loved that!


End of the Road! (Key West)

Southernmost Point, Key West

A very happy and friendly vendor saw me taking this pic and posed for me:)

I just thought these were awesome.

The shuttle ride to the beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica

Yes they even have a Burger King here.... (Jamaica)

Me enjoying a Red Stripe on the Devil's Cove Beach, Jamaica.  My life is hard!!:)

Corey and I (Jamaica)

Men were selling peanuts in these cones on the street for a dollar.  We had to get some to try them out! 

Yummm

Devil's Cove in Montego Bay, Jamaica

Devil's Cove in Montego Bay, Jamaica
View from one of our taxi rides in Jamaica.  I wish I could capture how the taxi driver was driving.  I am glad we don't drive like that in the states!

1 comment:

Jarmila said...

We had such a great time with you as well. The entertainment was super! We couldn't get enough of you singing as well as the whole entertaining group. You guys made it special for us. We especially enjoyed your main show "Encore". Candice you are a star! Everyone seemed to love the show. You and Ryan singed beautifully.The dresses were beautiful and you looked great. We were impressed with Holland America. The food was so good and the ship was very clean and professional. We would definitely recommend this ship to others. We have great pictures and will have great memories. Love you, grandma & grandpa