Monday, April 9, 2012

Thank You, Merci, Спасибо, and Danke

Out of curiosity (and a little bit of boredom)  I decided to look up the statistics of the blog to see where most of the views were coming from- and WOW!  Honestly, I was expecting mostly facebook referrals because I try to put new articles up on my Facebook page but to my surprise I have followers in not only the United States but Mexico, Canada, Russia, and Germany through other blog referral websites!! 

That is what I love about the world wide web...it truly opens up communication and sharing of stories.


So in honor of everyone following my crazy and sometimes boring adventures thank you to the Americans and Canadians, merci if you are french Canadian, gracias to the Mexicans, Спасибо to the Russians, and danke to the Germans.
 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up! Wonderful to see the fruits of following what you love to do and putting in the hard work required to get there!