Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Three Things the Ship has Taught Me...So Far


      Ok.  It’s 3:45 in the morning and after losing yet another hour in time zones heading over to Europe I am finding it very hard to fall asleep.  This losing a time zone thing has happened 5 times already and will happen some more on this cruise before the ship really settles in a time zone again.  I’m tossing and turning in bed wondering how my upper body can be hot and yet my feet frozen, already wasted two hours watching the movie Burlesque, and thinking about a few things I have learned on the ship so far. Just in case you find yourself in a strange yet similar situation here are my three tips as of yet... 

      1) The desserts in the Lido Café never taste as good as they look, 
      2) Always tip your cabin steward who cleans your room because   they work way too hard,
      3) And don’t wear your life jacket out for fun.

On a different note, today we finally get to do a show again, Stardust, and then we have the “Black and White Ball” tonight.  This is one of the biggest occasions on the ship (or at least it is big enough to recruit the entire entertainment crew of the boat to blow up balloons mid-day…I also really hope there is helium because I will be bringing back the chipmunks if there is).  It is also an occasion where I hear we all will have to dance with all the older guests of the ship.   They better watch out because I am going to have to wear my dancing shoes for this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUCH A HOT PICTURE. You are a model.